Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Big Eddie

So! I would like to introduce you to my partner, Eddie Greer (or, as we call him here at home, The Big Eddie). He's my best friend, an amazing artist, and an extremely talented tattooist. Since this is a tattoo-y blog, it's only fitting that I share some of his work with you:
Custom cherry tree in bloom

Wicked snake on my left arm

Sailor Jerry inspired pinup
These are just a few examples (some of my favorites), you can see the rest of the photos I've uploaded (so far) on my Flickr, just by clicking here.

Since he ever so graciously gave me permission, I will be posting more of his work once he gives me the photos :D

And hey, if you see this guy on the street, don't hesitate to talk to him--he's really quite nice :)
P.S. He also tweets! Follow @BigEdRoy for awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love questions, ideas, suggestions, and general howdys, and I like to respond on here, so be sure and check back!